tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jul 13 21:51:14 1997

Re: We are klingons

Hello all!

Is there a hacker here?

This guy (below) is putting me in a disconfortable situation. I just ask
about tlhIngan maH / tlhInganpu' maH, nothing else.

	Mr. Ty Cobb, I'm here because I want to learn the thlIngan Hol. This
problem is mine. You can spend your time doing nothing, playing sports,
seeing the stars, watching TV, listening music, using drugs,etc. The
problem is yours, but, leave me alone to do what I want to do and DON'T use
my name/signature anymore. You should be with the group which Hale-BopDaq
HoH'egh.

	Eduardo Fonseca

----------
> De: Ty Cobb <[email protected]>
> Para: Multiple recipients of list <[email protected]>
> Assunto: Re: We are klingons
> Data: Sexta-feira, 11 de Julho de 1997 20:26
>
> There is no such thing as a Klingon.  Do you people understand that
> you are attempting to learn a language that NO ONE really speaks.
> Perhaps next time a comet passes by, you can jump on and visit the
> Klingon high master in person.  To quote William Shatner:
> "GET A LIFE"
>
> Ty Cobb
>

> 	tlhIngan maH   (TKW pg 03)
> 	(we are klingons!)
>
> This is one of most popular dictums I heard . But, is it right, or it
could
> be:
> tlhInganpu' maH   ?
>

> 	I'm curious to see the movment of this list during the qep'a' loSDIch
> :-))
>

> __
> Eduardo Fonseca  || Belo Horizonte - Brasil
> The brazilian' VGA Planets Home Page
> http://www.Geocities.com/BourbonStreet/2460
> yIlop! wa'leS chaq bIHegh

Back to archive top level