tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jul 12 19:57:27 1997

Re: KLBC: muvwI'

> > There is a word for member, or can I use muvwI' to follow it?
> >
> > tlhIngan yeqquv muvwI'
> > (member of Klingon High Council)
>
> I don't think there's a word which translates directly as "member," but
there
> are lots of ways to express the idea.  {muvwI'} is one (or {muvpu'wI'}
for
> those who have been there for a while).  {jeSwI'} is another.  Depending
on
> the context, you might find others.

	I mean:  "I'm a member of Federation fleet", or "I'm a member of the Star
trek fan club". or something like that.   Any of these words can be used?
Or there are others?
Thanks!

__
Eduardo Fonseca  || Belo Horizonte - Brasil
The brazilian' VGA Planets Home Page
http://www.Geocities.com/BourbonStreet/2460
yIlop! wa'leS chaq bIHegh

Back to archive top level