tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 10 20:31:34 1997

Re: New Word on MSN: {ngIb}

Bill Willmerdinger wrote:

> > He's working his way up.  How far do you suppose he's going to get? :)
>
> If he posts {ngech} to MSN as "cleavage", I'll start being afraid.  <g>
>
> All these body part words have me looking for a good line drawing of a
> human body, so I can start labeling it!

Hmm... in a strictly non-perverted and completely non-pornographic
sense, and not because we'll particularly need them, words for the,
er... "other" parts of the anatomy would be interesting, to say the
least.  Unfortunately, I find it unlikely that Marc would include
something like that in a forum such as MSN or KftGT; they're too
public.  Perhaps someone could discreetly ask him in private and then
let us all in?  I mean, when you pick up a (good) foreign language
dictionary of any other kind, it usually includes words for the ol'
privates.  Well, at least my Spanish Dictionary does.  Surely Maltz has
SOMETHING to say about those mysterious places under the armor!  But, I
digress...

-mIqIraH

Back to archive top level