tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 09 10:54:07 1997

Re: KLBC: Trainning the begginers

> > 6. HIq tlhIngan tlhutlhpu'mo' Duj SeHlaHbe' chaH
> >     (They were not able to control the ship because they had drunk
tlhIngan
> > ale)
>
> "Klingon ale" is {tlhIngan HIq}.  Any time you've got "Klingon
<something>"
> (or Romulan <something>, etc.), the race's name comes first.
>
> tlhIngan HIq tlhutlhpu'mo' Duj luSeHlaHbe' chaH
>
> Notice the {lu-} on the verb.  This is one that most people, including
Okrand,
> tend to forget.

	The order of some phrases is one of my main doubts. It makes me confusion.

HoS thInganpu' - Klingons are strong
thIngan HoS - A strong klingon
nuH thIngan - Klingon's weapon, weapon of a klingon

	In CK Okrand said:
Two beautiful forehead - cha' 'IH QuchDu'

Back to archive top level