tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 08 21:38:07 1997

Re: directions to qep'a'

On Tue, 8 Jul 1997 14:22:48 -0700 (PDT)  "Ruby M. Harper"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> William H. Martin wrote:
> >
> > Have I already been sent directions to qep'a' loSDIch and I lost
> > them? Does everyone else know how to get there and I don't?
> > Anyone care to share directions to Comfort Inn in Bensalem,
> > Pennsylvania?
> >
> > charghwI'
>

> Do you want to ride up with Rachel and I?  We are leaving from
> Alexandria around 9 a.m. on Wednesday, July 16 and we have plenty of
> room.

Ooooooooooooooooooooo. Gotta think about this one. I really like
having my own car there, 'ach juppu' vItlhej 'e' vItIv je.
jIQubnIS. jIwuqnIS. tugh qajang.

> Ruby

charghwI'

Back to archive top level