tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 04 21:59:00 1997

Help KLBC: tamqu' pa'wIj

I tried to translate the story tamqu' pa'wIj, and I didn't do very well.  I
used the dictionary,  but I couldn't find some words.  I know it's a little
old, but if someone could tell me what I did wrong, I would appreciate it.
Thanks!!

Unusually, the home farm is really noisy. Feed my sister my mother
listening *Rush Limbaugh* not listening *Radio KAOS*.  While not watching
*Barney*, 3 girls quarrel unusually.  We have three TV voices and they
alarm always.  Hate to feed children men we have old *yippy chihuahua*
Voice *chihuahua* boil man-? my short when return in the good house.

Two days ago small everyone my family.  For a visit family person *Patric*
took a trip to Kansas.

Also, I/me *chihuahua* mother we enjoy that substitute.

Definently do it again soon.  Sister -??. Feed *Patric* *Leslie* seems to
want big -??.

Back to archive top level