tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 12 16:26:40 1997

KLBC: naDev bIrbejqu'!

(Just a practice paragraph about the weather here...)

DaHjaj jIvempu' 'ej muD ja' vI'Ijpu'. bIr Hat ja' muDHaDwI'.
bIng pagh vaghmaH!
ngevwI' jiH, 'ach DaHjaj pagh vIngevbe'. qaStaHvIS cha' repmey,
<store>Daq ghoS pagh. vaj <store> vISoQmoHpu' 'ej juH jIjaHpu'. val Hoch
'ach valbe' jIH! {{:)

-- Voqrel
 -------------------------------
Translation:

Today I woke up and listened to the weather report. The weatherman said
it was going to be cold. It would be 15 (degrees) below zero!
I work in a bookstore, but today I didn't sell anything. For two hours
no one came into the store. So I closed up and went home. Everyone was
smart but me! {{:)

SuStel, I had a lot of trouble trying to render "15 degrees below zero".
I tried everything I could think of, but that was all I could do.

-- Voqrel
Caryn and Lenny Law
email: [email protected]
The Observatory talker: rodeo.uwyo.edu 7000

Back to archive top level