tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 08 21:33:14 1997

Re: tlhIngan CD

"Klingon" paq yIlaD

tachDaq bombogh be' bom'e' rurmeH <keys> yI'uy

bomvetlh yIreH

I too had trouble solving that problem (I died many honorable deaths).
Finally, my friends and I drove to the book store.  I quickly scanned
through the novel "Klingon" 'till I got to the part about the bomb.  The
book told us what we needed.  We went home and completed the game.

(I probably shouldn't have given the answer; I should have let you try
harder.  But for those who have tried, and tried, and tried...)

maj yIHegh

DloraH

Back to archive top level