tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 08 08:18:35 1997

The New Internet Free Press!

Good Morning!

Online Marketing Solutions is proud to announce the January issue of
"The Internet Free Press" is now available online!  This month's
issue features terrific FREE resources including:

    * Free HTML Software
    * Free Web Page Design Tips
    * Free Web Site Promotion
    * Tune Up Your PC For FREE!
    * Free Email Reminder Service
    * Free Lifetime Email Address
    * Free Color Photo Scan
    * Free Unlimted Email Accounts with no ISP Needed
    * Free Home Business Consulting Services and more!

So fire up your favorite web browser and point it to:

http://members.aol.com/netfind/

AOL 3.0 users simply <HTML><PRE><A
HREF="http://members.aol.com/netfind/index.html">CLICK HERE!</A></PRE></HTML>

As we embark on a new year filled with hope and promise I am
reflecting on our past accomplishments and planning for the future.
In a very short time new and veteran online marketers have joined
together to make Online Marketing Solutions one of the most
successful new programs on the Internet.   So let me first say thank
you to all that have worked so hard.  It's your dedication and
support that make Online Marketing Solutions successful.  And let us
all say welcome to our new members and subscribers. For you  truly
have so very much to look forward to.

Remember that in addition to FREE resourses, Online Marketing
Solutions offers:

   $49.95 and up   Web Site Design
   $29.95 and up   Bulk Email Lists
   $49.95 and up   Bulk Email Services
   $39.95 Internet Productivity Software
   $29.95 Credit Report Monitoring Software
   $69.95 Check By Email Software

If you market products or services on the net, we can help!  Drop us
a line for additional information!  mailto:[email protected]

--
R. L. Waters, member of "The HTML Writers Guild"
Online Marketing Solutions - Electronic Media Consultants