tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 07 10:17:16 1997

Re: Klingon Web Site

>I want tp start a site using the Klingon Language and was wondering if
>anyone could give me any ideas about how to make the site interesting.
>
>Katie

Dear Katie,

I saw your post on the KLI mailing list.  I have started a site for our
club.  Included in this is the site for the club's newsletter.  I am
writting a column for the newsletter while other members write other
columns.  It sounds like your efforts and mine could be co-operative.
Please take a look at my site and the link to the newsletter and tell me
if you agree.

http://www.sklylink.net/~klingon

Cordially,
Clint St.Laurent