tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 04 15:24:58 1997

RE: KLBC - Either grows or Die

>You've translated "grow" with {Sach}, which really means "expand." A child
>doesn't expand (except, maybe, for Violet Beauragard, however her name was
>spelled). Is this the sort of growing you meant? How about {Dub'egh}
>"improve itself"?

I know that Sach means expand. I choose it for that. I agree that a child
does not necessarily expand but improve doesn't quite seem to have my meaning.

how about

HeghlI' Sachbe'bogh vay'

Kalos/qeyloS
Heghtel yo' ra'wI'

vay''e' tay'moHbogh ghob chevlaHbe' Hegh.

Back to archive top level