tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 24 19:00:26 1997

RE: Learning Klingon

On Monday, February 24, 1997 4:07 PM, [email protected] on behalf of
Marchel Veneman wrote:

> Is there a way to learn klingon by email instead of by snailmail?

Yeah!  Write Klingon to the list!  Put it under KLBC, and I'll help you with
it!  Write conversations, to anyone, to me, to someone else.  Talk about
whatever you like.  I'll help you with the gramamar, and others will discuss
any topic you like!

Though I suggest you keep it simple to start; beginning by discussing Special
Relativity in Klingon would be a bad choice . . .

--
SuStel
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level