tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Feb 22 08:54:01 1997

Re: "Re: Last Call!!!"

On Sat, 22 Feb 1997 07:21:52 -0800, you wrote:

::>WHAT POSTCARDS?
::
::Ahem!
::
::> ...at the time the cards were
::> sent out (back in September of 1996 with HolQeD #19)...
::
::Every year the directory cards go out with the September issue.  Six
::months later the new directory is mailed out with the March issue.
::
::New members who come join and receive something other than the September
::issue of HolQeD as their *first* issue don't get postcards until the
::cycle comes around again and picks them up the following September.
::

nuq De' bIpoQ

I wasn't a member in September so I did not get a postcard, I am a
member now though.

Im in the UK - what information do you need, exactly?  I would rarther
like to be in the directory..

Thanks.

Back to archive top level