tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 20 09:37:50 1997

Re: I awoke from a dream...

  Dr. Lawrence M. Schoen wrote:

> > [...] I found myself laying in bed in a light hypnogogic state, neither
> > really awake or asleep.  I suddenly had this image pop into my head of
> > [...] some poor middle-management warrior sitting in his tiny cubical.
> > He was singing the following song [...].  I don't know what it
means[...]
> >  reH Dochmey vISovbogh vISov.    Always I know what I know
> >  rut Dochmey vIlIjbogh vIqaw.    Sometimes I forget what I remember
> >  vIQongtaHvIS, pagh vIchechDI',  While I am sleeping, or when I'm drunk
> >  munuQlaHbe' potlh not.          Important matters cannot bother me.

Hypnogogic hallucination has been proposed as a plausible explanation for
alien visitation before.  In most cases, the dreamed up aliens perform
bizarre surgery on their hapless victims.  In your case, he's a drinking
buddy!  Oh well, go figure.

On the other hand, perhaps we should take this as divine revelation.

bInajtaHvIs qelIS Daghompu'bej!

SuSvaj

Back to archive top level