tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 19 20:21:19 1997

Re: Sorry to blurt out but i want to stop receving this letter

In a message dated 97-02-19 20:11:53 EST, [email protected] write:

<< Please could you stop sending me this stuff please >>

Please include me in the process.  I have tried your removal instruction for
over ten times but I�m still in the mailing list.  There seems to be
something wrong with the instruction or I am doing it to myself.  Anyhow, I
want out.    Would you remove me from your mailing list, please?

Back to archive top level