tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Feb 16 15:51:03 1997

RE: KLBC: qul lung jIH

February 16, 1997 1:13 PM EST, jatlh qul lung:

> Hello, my name is qul lung and I am new to the list. I am a beginner, and a
> friend of SuSvaj. He helped me in getting on this list. I would appreciate
> any help you can offer.

Hello, qul lung!  Welcome to the list.  I'm SuStel, the list's Beginners'
Grammarian, and I've had my name longer than SuSvaj has had his!  :-P  My job
is to help out newcomers and beginners in starting out in Klingon.  You have
correctly used "KLBC" in the subject header.  Use it whenever you wish to ask
me a question concerning the language, or if you wish to speak in Klingon with
anyone at a beginner level.  As BG, I shall be the first one to correct your
grammar and vocabulary, so you don't get confused by too many opinions.

DaH tlhIngan Hol yIghojchoH!

--
SuStel
Beginners' Grammarian