tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Feb 16 03:43:20 1997

Re: Help to a translation - My apologizes!

> > Hi! (I did not remember if I post this msg, sorry if I'm been redundant)
>
> Yes, you did, and I answered it.  I suggest you look in the archives.

	Oh! Sorry ... It's my fault!  I didn't see it.

> Essentially, I suggested you simplify what you're trying to say.  I gave many
> points to be on the lookout for.  This passage is very complex, and it may
> help to work on something simpler.

	Okay! I'll try something easier. I think one of way to learn is
trying to translate something. I'll look for something new.
Thanks!

--
Francisco Fonseca; Eduardo "Edy" Fonseca
Belo Horizonte MG - Brasil

Back to archive top level