tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 13 18:42:36 1997

RE: Success

February 13, 1997 4:14 PM EST, jatlh ~mark:

> We can still invent colorful images, though, and hope they work, like...
> hmm...
>
> "HeghlI'bogh yay toD"  (he saved a dying victory.  Hmm, maybe this would
> imply that he won a Pyrrhic victory at much cost, in that once he saved the
> victory it died on him.  Maybe it would have to be "Heghlaw'lI'bogh...")

chab ghajlaH tlhIngan 'ej SoplaH je!

This would be wonderful for a Klingon!  Not only does he get honor by
achieving this heroic deed, but the rescuee would then get to die an honorable
death!  :)

--
SuStel
Beginners' Grammarian