tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 13 14:37:14 1997

Hov veSmey

vengHom 'el yav Duj.  yav Duj ngaS cha' qoq, qanbogh loD, Qupbogh loD je.
yav Duj ghoS 'avwI'pu'.  jatlh DevwI', >ngu'bogh nav vIleghnIS.<
'avwI' legh Qupbogh loD.  bItlaw'.
'avwI' legh qanbogh loD.  jatlh, >ngu'bogh navDaj yIleghnISbe'.< ghopDaj
nechmoH jatlhDI'.
latlh 'avwI'pu' legh DevwI'.  jatlh, >ngu'bogh navDaj wIleghnISbe'.<
jatlh qanbogh loD, >qoqpu'vam tInejbe'.<
jatlh 'avwI', >qoqpu'vam DInejbe'.<
jatlh qanbogh loD, >mejlaH.<
Qupbogh loD jatlh 'avwI'.  >bImejlaH.<
jatlh qanbogh loD, >ghoS.<
ghopDaj joq 'avwI'.  >ghoS.  ghoS.<

-----

A vehicle enters the town.  In it are two droids, an old man, and a young
man.
Guards approach the vehicle.  The leader says, "I'll need to see some
identification."
The young man looks at the guard.  He appears to be scared.
The old man looks at the guard.  He says, "You don't need to see his
identification."  He moves his hand when he speaks.
The leader looks at the other guards.  He says, "We don't need to see his
identification."
The old man says, "These aren't the droids you're looking for."
The guard states, "These aren't the droids we're looking for."
The old man says, "He can go about his business."
The guard turns to the young man.  "You can go about your business."
The old man says, "Move along."
The guard waves his hand.  "Move along.  Move along."

:    Perry J. Brulotte
:    [email protected]
:    naDevvo' pa' bIjaHlaHbe'.

Back to archive top level