tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 31 08:22:22 1997

Per minute Net charges

I received this from Thomas [email protected]

Subject: Fw: Per minute Net charges
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 00:37:15 -0500

Important!  Please Read Carefully!!

To all my friends on the Internet:

I am writing you this to inform you of a very important matter currently
under review by the FCC. Your local telephone company has filed a
proposal with the FCC to impose per minute charges for your internet
service. They contend that your usage has or will hinder the operation
of the telephone network.

The FCC has created an email box for your comments, responses must be
received by February 13, 1998.

Send a letter to [email protected] and tell them what you think.

Every phone company is in on this one, and they are trying to sneak it
in just under the wire for litigation.

Get the e-mail address out to everyone you can think of.

[email protected]  <-------FCC e-mail

Back to archive top level