tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 30 19:54:30 1997

Re: Star Trek: Klingon

On Tue, 30 Dec 1997, Neal Schermerhorn wrote:

> ghItlh Doneq:
>
> >Does anyone know if Star Trek: Klingon has an ISBN number?
>
> ISBN 0-671-52873-4

A note - some time ago I asked about the audio tape  based on STK, and no
one much knew about it.  A friend sent me the tape for Christmas, and I
can report what it is - essentially an audio tape of the "right" path
through the game.  The only changes I've noted so far

	1) it is supposed to be being listened to by a Starfleet cadet

	2) the academy computer adds "audio scenery enhancement" to
		describe scenes when needed

	3) Worf tags along as narrator, adding comments

	4) the (adolescent-boy-sounding) cadet is heard supplying
		Pok's responses at times, or mumbling about
		what choice he is supposed to make.

I enjoy it - but can't say it has much content of use for the Klingonist
language community.

   joel anderson * [email protected] * [email protected]
 **mIghghachvo' yImej 'ej yIQaQ; roj yInej 'ej Dochvam yItlha'**
    http://members.aol.com/JPKlingon * [email protected]
 **Depart from evil, and do good; Seek peace, and pursue it**

Back to archive top level