tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 29 18:53:29 1997

Re: naDev vay' tu'lu'?

At 04:09 PM 29/12/97 -0800, you wrote:

><< Very strange. This is twice I've logged in and gotten absolutely
> zero messages. Is everybody gone, or is my mailer screwing up,
> or has my account been dropped from the mailing list?
>
> If there is still mail happening on the list, would someone
> please mail me personally so I can know something is wrong and I
> can address those who might fix it?
>
> charghwI' >>
>

>The same has happened to me too..Must be the Holidays..:)
>
>Qapla'
>Wolf
>
>ghobe', we just were able to keep our mouths shut for three minutes.  I
consider it a major accomplishment for myself.  You know how hard it is to
write to this list when you don't have a copy of TKD?  I've been trying to
get a copy, but the bookstore doesn't have it and really doesn't feel like
ordering it...
T'Sira et al.

Back to archive top level