tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 18 13:42:56 1997

Re: Program??

In a message dated 12/18/97 10:05:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

<< Quick note - I'm the author of UTA, and I tried to hammer out all over the
 program and the web site, IT ISN'T a translator.  It does relexification
 (replacing one vocab with another, and out of sloth and copyright worries
 it has a really lousy Klingon vocab). It has some practical applications,
 (Dr.  Marketa Zvelbil, the developer of a Vulcan language has found it
 works, after a fashion for Vulcan)  but is far more a toy for people who
 want to see what galactic languages might look like than any kind of
 translation tool. Get d'Armond Speers pojwI' program from his web site
 instead for a serious study tool:

yes, I already have powjl', and I did read your website.  You will notice in
my email that I did say "an almost translator" because it isnt a translator.

Back to archive top level