tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 18 02:17:12 1997

muhaqwi.c ??!!

I downloaded the mu'HaqwI' program for Windows 3.1 and the main program
has an extension *.c I read the helpme file and all it said was I had to
compile the *.c file into an executable program. I assume that there is
a program that does this, but should I have it (I have Windows 3.11)
If you tag anything please send it to [email protected]

loD qab Daleghchugh vaj yabDaj DaSovlaHbe'
If *you* see a man's face then *you* cannot know his mind. (perhaps I
should try *vaj yabDaj DayajlaHbe'*)

I used that during my translation of Macbeth but it isn't right. The
idea of 'you' should be an indefinite subject (-lu'). Can you give a few
pointers?

qelayn

ps. In my opinion the two basic essentials are The Klingon Dictionary
and Conversational Klingon. When you have mastered these, move on.
--
m109

Back to archive top level