tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 11 20:07:45 1997

Re: Suggestion for Lurkers

At 10:41 97-12-10 -0800, qeS wrote:

}Qov, if you ever had a class on Sunday evenings I would try very hard to
}be there. I couldn't show up before because it was during church.

I'll try again in the new year with an evening class.  Remind me if I don't
announce anything by mid January.

}I would also like to take this opportunity to tell you I think you're a
}great BG! You are very kind, patient, intelligent, etc. and you never
}make anyone feel unwelcome here. I really appreciate what you do for the
}me and the rest of the beginners.

jIbelmo' jIwewchoH.  tutlho'DI' jIvumqangtaH.  QInlIj vIpol 'ej
jItungchoHchugh vIlaDqa'.

}jIqeq. Qatlh.  nomwI' ghoj jIneH.  muDub poH.

{nom} is an adverb, so it can't take verb or noun suffixes (not sure which
{-wI'} you're wanting to add.  "I want to learn quickly" is {nom jIghoj vIneH}.
Note that you are wanting *something* so the {vI-} prefix is required, to
show the third person object.

Qov     [email protected]
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level