tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 10 15:02:50 1997

Re: jatmey wejDIch

Lawrence wrote:
: The third volume of jatmey, the KLI's annual literary supplement, was sent
: to press last Friday. The quality of the material it contains is truly
: exceptional. Let me take this opportunity to praise the fine work done by
: Bart Barker as coordinator of the KWP, and managing editor of this issue of
: jatmey; it would never have been created without his steady hand.
:
: Once again the KLI has shifted to a new printer, in an attempt to maintain
: high production values while at the same time keeping costs down. For those
: of you interested in such things, the new issue of jatmey is being printed
: on a much larger press, working from film rather than temporary plates.
: Further it will be printed in signatures (larger sheets of paper which are
: then folded and cut) rather than single sheets, and will feature a glossy
: cover.  Despite these improvements, the price will remain $5.

Is _jatmey_ still included in the price of our _HolQeD_ subscription, or
must it be ordered separately?

Voragh

 Steven Boozer   University of Chicago Library   [email protected]

Back to archive top level