tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 09 12:17:48 1997

[KLBC]: Re: Hockey Player insult

Qov,

You wrote,
>>>You've probably seen me --and previous BGs, if you've been here a while-- talk a blue streak about sentence-as-object and verb prefixes, but it probably never seemed relevant, because it wasn't your writing.  Well now it is ...

You are right.  It is different when you see your own writing corrected.  I guess there is a good reason not to lurk!

I will work on the short sentences you have given me.  But in the mean time, I wonder now if my house motto is correct:

"HejtaH joq Heghpu' Daq, yIttaH thlInganpu'!!"
"Hell or Plunder, Klingons March!"

Could you check this for accuracy?

-Khatal

Back to archive top level