tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 09 09:49:09 1997

[KLBC]: Re: Hockey Player insult

I didn't get any comments from anyone on my translation of the insult.  Everyone started commenting on my lurking.  Alright, I'm here already!

yaD woHwl' parHa' Quj SoH! (You skate like a toe picker!)

And by the way,

So' parHa' jIH! (I like to lurk!)

Well I tried anyway!

-Khatal