tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 08 14:09:01 1997

update - contact info for Alan Weiner

This is not spam - it's to let you know my correct email address.

You're getting this because your name is in my personal mailbox; either I've
received mail from you or sent you mail from one of my older email accounts.
(in rare cases, it could be that your name or my name was in a "cc"
["carbon-copy"] line in mail that was sent to both of us - in that case you
probably have no idea who I am and can just ignore this update... :)

While most people know my correct email address ([email protected]) some are still
using [email protected] - that's ok; I just don't check that mailbox quite as
often.
A few people are still sending to my old "Highway 1" address.  That address is
disappearing at the end of this year - if you're using that address, please be
sure to use [email protected] instead.

I've attempted to only send one copy of this to each person, however if I've got
more than one email address for you you'll receive a copy at each address.  I
apologize for that.

Hope everyone has a great holiday season!

- Al -

--
--  Alan Weiner  --  [email protected]  --  http://www.ajw.com

Back to archive top level