tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 04 13:53:42 1997

Re: Hockey Player insult

I'll give it a shot.  I've lurked long enough...

yaD woHwl' parHa' Quj SoH!

Okay, let's hear the insults!  I can always go back to lurking.  Arrrgg!!!

-Khatal
>>> "Marc Paige" <[email protected]> 12/04 3:37 PM >>>

I have just been asked to provide an insult for hockey players. The common
english phrase used is "you skate like a toe picker" refering to figure
skaters and the serrated edge on the figure skate. I chose the following
phrase:

yaD Dalo'bej

Simply and direct as any klingon insult should be.

SI'IluD
wa'Hu' jIboghbe'

Back to archive top level