tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 02 05:54:09 1997

Re: Grammar Page

Just a followup on my "Constructed Languages" Class materials at

Along with the simple Klingon primer under the class headed "Klingon 1",
I've added the "Klingon 2" page, with a set of matching and translation
exercises confined to the tlhIngan Hol subset provided under the Klingon 1
handout.

   joel anderson * [email protected] * [email protected]
 **mIghghachvo' yImej 'ej yIQaQ; roj yInej 'ej Dochvam yItlha'**
    http://members.aol.com/JPKlingon * [email protected]
 **Depart from evil, and do good; Seek peace, and pursue it**

Back to archive top level