tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Aug 30 08:24:52 1997

Re: gho naQchu': Worf von Trapp....

ghItlh Joel Peter Anderson:

> Odd synchronicity here: Theodore Bikel who played Worf's adoptive father
> created the role of Georg von Trapp on Broadway. This gets even weirder,
> when you add in the fact that Christopher Plummer (who people *think* was
> Georg von Trapp since he played him in the film) was the villain of ST VI
> which included Worf's grandfather....
>
> This, of course explains how the song
> _ _
> o/ o/
> "yu, a sheep, a female sheep, bIm, a drop of golden sun..."
>
> made it to the empire. (At least to me....)

Excellent theory. Now explain what Worf's father was doing in Frank Zappa's
movie 200 Motels...

Ok, sing along...

yIntaH HuDmey 'ej lutlhej QoQ Qoylu'bogh...

Qermaq

Back to archive top level