tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 28 15:02:21 1997

Re: Candy is dandy and flowers fine... but giving Mars is marvelous!!!

jIQochbe', Hoch tera'ngan qummey qI'ta' 'oH mab'e'bogh jatlh "It is
impossible
to own a celestial body".
~I agree, all terran governments signed an agreement which says that "It is
impossible to own a celestial body

jISovbe' chughmeH neH 'oH mab'e' qummey, ghotpu joq.
~I don't know if this is only for governments, or if it is for governments
and people.

yanDroS

At 10:52 28/08/97 -0700, you wrote:
>DO NOT send me any more advertisements! I know for a fact you CANNOT buy a
piece
>of the Martian surface and that you are nothing but a petaQ' out to scam
us out of our
>money on a fruitless scheme! The Mars Pathfinder WILL bring back pieces of
Mars, but
>only for NASA to study!

"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new
discoveries, is not 'Eureka (I found it)' but 'That's funny...' "
-- Isaac Asimov

Back to archive top level