tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 28 07:41:50 1997

RE: "Soldiers of the Empire" and KGT

>As for why the writers don't use the tlhIngan Hol as accurately as we do -
>a similar question is Why can't we write as well as they do? It takes
years
>of practice to perfect either discipline.

>Qermaq

Who in blue blazes thinks they write well?!?!?  A number of Voyager
episodes come to mind.  My favorite, for extremely poor writing, being the
"Captain Lameway as a fornicating salamander" episode.  Geez, give me a
break, any of their writers should be as creative as many of you that I saw
at the qep'a'.

HetaQ

Back to archive top level