tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 27 23:01:22 1997

Candy is dandy and flowers fine... but giving Mars is marvelous!!!

Know somebody who has a birthday coming up soon?
Need a unique gift to surprise a loved one?
Keeping your eyes open for an anniversary gift?

*** Give A "Land Claim" On The Planet MARS! ***

Sound too incredible to be true? Believe it!!!

       http://www.martianconsulate.com/

           "Land Claims on MARS!"

Thousands of individuals from more than twenty
countries on three continents have discovered
this fun, unique gift. Please drop by and visit
our web site today to learn more!

       http://www.martianconsulate.com/

The Martian Consulate, L.L.C. maintains a list
of Deed Claimants in its Registry securely
protected in Geneva, Switzerland. Registrants'
names, addresses, "claim" locations and serial
numbers are recorded, and by a trust established
by The Martian Consulate, L.L.C., will be
presented to a government on Mars when such a
government is established! Register a loved
one today! Each Registrant receives a beautiful
11" x 14" Certificate of Deed Registration and
a Survey of Plat (a map which pinpoints a claim
location on Mars), and an optional hand addressed
gift card. Claim sizes are 1 square mile, priced
at US$29.95. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed,
and we stand behind our Certificates with a thirty
day, money back, no-question, no hassle guarantee.

       http://www.martianconsulate.com/

Visit our site often to find out more about our
new Martian Consulate coffee mugs, and upcoming
golf shifts and custom embroideried baseball caps!

    -- The Martian Consulate, L.L.C. --
            --  21st Century Space Novelties --

Back to archive top level