tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 21 22:05:43 1997

Re: Klingon Novel Audiotape?

>On Wed, 20 Aug 1997 [email protected] wrote:
>
>> Joel Anderson ghitlh:
<blurb cut>
>>  Has anyone heard this one?  Any comments? >>

<reference to TKW>

>ghobe'. Nope.  That is not the case.  The above was clipped from the B&N
>webpage (which has the TKW tape too).  I have seen this in the B&N store,
>too, and assumed it was just a tape of the novel - now I'm not so sure.

It is, more or less...  I just bought ST: Klingon on audio, and it's pretty
much like the game, the audiotrack of it.  Essentially, you get hte same
thing if you buy the game, tape the audio of it and play it back... the
only differences is an announcer announcing the places, and background info
by Dorn.

>I have the TKW tape [Which I think is excellent - and *I* put no
>qualifications on recommending it.  I'd put TKW audio and print form as
>the intro to Klingon for just about anyone], in fact, I posted a brief
>review and recommendation hereabouts as soon as it came out, BTW.

Get TKW, leave ST:K for those times where you really have money to burn...
unless you don't have either hte novel or the PC game.

--
Worf, Son of Mogh (Worf Rozhenko)

[email protected]

IRC: EFNet: Worf/wo`rIv
  StarLink: Worf
    SL-IRC: Worf
(Mask to look for: *!*@*.direct.ca)

URLs: http://worf.home.ml.org or http://www.home.ml.org/worf

Email/reply to [email protected] with "**PGP KEY**" in the subject to get my
public key.

Back to archive top level