tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 18 16:21:37 1997

Klingonaase page created!

For those of us who may be interested, I have created a page, very similar
to my Paramount Hol page, that catalogues and analyzed klingonaase, the
"other" Klingon language created by John M. Ford in his novel, "The Final
Reflection."  The layout is the same as the Paramount Hol page, so those of
you familiar with that project should find this one easy to navigate.  And,
I think this is the first such list that does NOT borrow from the famous
"current knowledge of klingonaase" document that until now was our only
source on the 'Net (and pretty inaccurate, if you read the book).

However, my klingonaase page is not quite complete.  Most of the words are
there, but there are a few formatting things I need to take care of.  Check
it out and you'll understand.  I have not opened the page to the public
yet, because I wanted to get some opinions from the likes of you first!
Thanks for the time.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/6559/klingonaase.html

-mIqIraH

Back to archive top level