tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 17 09:12:47 1997

KLBC: My intro

   Hi! I'm resending this on the advice of SuSvaj. Thanks SuSvaj!

   Hi fellow Klingons! My name is Amanda. I just subscribed onto the
list because a friend of mine, Jenny, told me about it.

   I hope to learn, well get more of an understanding of, the Klingon
Lang. I have loved writing Klingon. But I find it hard to write sentences
in Klingon. Yes, I do have the Klingon Lang. Dictionary. It's almost like
my Bible! Along with my Klingon Warrior Guide with all of those Klingon
phrases.

   I hope to learn how to put together sentences. Could someone help me?
Maybe someone can, or already has, put together a summary of the most
important parts of the dictionary.

   C-ya 'round!

*+*+Amanda

Back to archive top level