tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 14 18:28:38 1997

Re: To -'e' or Not To -'e'

At 03:32 PM 8/14/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Ack!?!  Why must I keep repeating this?!?  The Morskan dialect is heard in
>Star Trek VI, not V!  :)

Speaking of which, why couldn't we get a canonical spelling of Morska?
{*mortlha'}, perhaps?  And Sto-vo-kor!  I was almost POSITIVE he'd finally
get around to that one; after all, it is the center of the Klignon
afterlife belief!  All in all, I was VERY pleased with KGT, and I would say
it is by far the best of the Okrand trilogy.  However, those little things
would have been nice!

-mIqIraH

Back to archive top level