tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 14 08:50:41 1997

Re: Help

ghItlh Danny:
> Hi, there Klingons,
Greetings, or in Klingon: nuqneH

>I recently subscribed to this wonderful mailing-list and 'cause I'm
>quite new, I have a few questions:
If you have questions about Klingon Language itself,
you should put "KLBC" into the subject line, followed by your subject.
then there is the BG who will read it first and answer correctly.
go check out:
        www.kli.org
and
        www.thomtech.com/~dspeers/klingon/faq.htm

>- You guys (and girls) speak a lot about Klingon opera etc. Where can
>I purchase a tape or CD? Would anyone be kind enough to get one for
>me..?
I don't think there are any of that kind.

>- I heard of an Encyclopedia of Klingon Culture? Is it true? I would
>be most happy to have a copy of it.
Look at the FAQ 2.14.

>Anyone who is willing to help me, get in touch with me...thanks and
>`Qapla
---> Qapla'
>Danny

muHwI'