tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 12 19:07:06 1997

bachHa'

A book without Okrand's jokes is like a night without stars!

The first entry in the word list in KGT (Klingon for the
Galactic Traveler) is, of course:

bachHa' - err, make a mistake (n) (slang)

Note that this is obviously not a noun. I'm convinced that he
made this mistake on purpose, given the definition. It sets the
tone for the degree of perfection we are to expect from this
work. He knows there will be errors, so why wait. Put one in the
first entry.

charghwI'

Back to archive top level