tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 08 05:10:38 1997

Re: Birthday

ghItlh mIqIraH SuStel je
>> "Cha" must be the correct Klingon term for "insert Klingon gibberish here."
>> Of course, once they do so, they forget to remove the "cha."
>>
>> If this is true, then Paramount-Hol really DOES make sense!  :)
>
><slaps forehead> D'oh!  You've figured it out!  Paramount Hol writers
>seem to love "j" and "c" in their words...<

Here I am, back from California, with a thought I got while I was there: Even
Okrand seems to not be immune to this.  There's cha'nob, which makes hardly any
sense as a compound noun...
Qapla'
qoror

Back to archive top level