tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 07 22:47:31 1997

KLBC:Qermit[was AAF cont [yet again]]

Neal Schermerhorn wrote:

> ghItlh cha'wIgh:
>
> >I do have "some" experience of translation. Your comments are
> >worthwhile. I am happy to be a bad example "pour encourager les
> autres"
> >if you'll pardon my French. I have noticed your kilobytes of stories
> and
> >wonder have many manage to wade through them all. Qermit's joke was
> >about the right length for my attention span.
>
> *ahem*
>
> toH! *muppet* jIH 'e' DaHar'a'? 'o'wIjDaq 'oH loD ghop vIneHQo'!
>
> Qermaq (who, incidentally, does do a great Kermit imitation)

  I must apologize again. Some people would say it was a Freudian slip
but in fact it comes from the way I memorize large amounts of
vocabulary. I won't let it happen again Qermaq. It's not easy being
green.
cha'wIgh

* cha'wIgh - a Klingon dialect word meaning            *
* DOUBLE-GENIUS                                        *
* not all klingons are six foot plus nongs!            *