tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 05 12:26:37 1997

Morgianna - Intergalactic Belly Dancer/Roswell

I'm happy to be back reading the listserve. My performances as Morgianna -
Intergalactic Belly dancer were a great hit at the Roswell UFO encounter
and I'm only disappointed that I only met one Klingon while there. Did
anyone on this list attend????

I understand a Klingon opera is under composition at this time. I'm
curious, do you have anyone who has created Klingon dances??????? Do you
have your own electronic music composers????? We have something exciting
happening here at New Mexico State University regarding the electronic
music lab and my "alien dance".

Thank you.

Morgianna

Back to archive top level