tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 04 14:16:13 1997

Klingon Anthem (Midi file and Cakewalk WRK file)

qavan,

After looking at the information at
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/1599/anthem.html I've made
a quick and dirty hack in Cakewalk of this very compelling piece of
music in Cakewalk.

I just did the melody (with lyrics events) and added a very simple
percussion track (just some loud bangs at the beginnings of measures
basically, for a sense of rhythm).

I might change some little things (like adding a separate track
with the English lyrics as well), but the resulting Midi file
will (accompanied by all the necessary precautional messages...) very
probably be appearing on my homepage somewhere this week.

If anyone is interested I could send you the WRK version (for
Cakewalk) or MID version of this file at your request.

Qapla'
peSHIr

Jarno Peschier, computer science student, Utrecht University
   mailto:[email protected]    http://jarno.home.ml.org/
    'avwI' nejDI' narghta'bogh qama' reH 'avwI' Sambej

Back to archive top level