tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 03 14:42:38 1997

Re: Upcoming Expenses (was: Re: Klingon For The Galactic Traveler)

>ghItlh JTC:
>
>>> Please take me off this list, and if possible let me know the identity
>>> of the prankster who subscribed me to the list.
>>>
>>>      Jay Carrigan          [email protected]
>
>If you don't stop bugging us like that,
>I don't think they will take you off the list!
>
>read the last line of each email:
>-->  X-Comment:  TO UNSUBSCRIBE: email "unsub tlhingan-hol" to [email protected]

Unfortunately, I have learned to my chagrin, this message does NOT show
up in all mail readers.  :-(  Another list that I am on includes this
message as the trailer to each message for that very reason.

Personally, I think subscribing everyone who spams this list is a
*wonderful* idea.

tevram

Back to archive top level