tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 23 21:36:49 1997

I'm a father!

My son David Manuel Cowan has finally arrived.  He was born Sunday, April 20, 1997 at
6:30pm.  He weighed 8 pounds 3 onces and was 20 inches long.  I'm really enjoying him,
but we are all still trying to establish our new patterns.  Feel free to call, but if
there is no answer we are probably napping and have turned off the phones.  Check my web
pages regularly, I hope to have pictures of him up very soon.

Jeremy
http://www.neiu.edu/users/ujcowan/home.html

Back to archive top level