tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 17 10:11:51 1997

Re: Imperial Anthem

>Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 11:39:22 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Terrence Donnelly <[email protected]>
>
>I know there was a discussion about the Imperial Anthem sung at the
>qep'a'mey just a month or so ago, but I wasn't paying attention at the time.
>What was the verdict?  Is a copy of the music available anywhere?

The trick is getting permission from Krankor to distribute it some.  He's
very protective of his intellectual property rights.  I'm pretty sure he
won't mind distributing sheet music; it's the tapes he doesn't want copied
around.  I've been trying to get an answer from him for a while regarding
putting a MIDI version for download (and maybe a PostScript sheet-music
document) at the KLI's site.

~mark

Back to archive top level