tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 16 00:26:13 1997

KLBC: Re: What is:

fonseca wrote:

>         ghItlhmey vIlaD vInIDtaH 'ach mu'meyvam vImughlaHbe'
>
>         I was trying to read some msgs but I couldn't translate these words:

I may be wrong, but isn't <jabI'IDmey> more appropiate for Messages than
<ghItlhmey>? After all, you don't write anything by hand! (well, in a
way...)

> 1 - jI'eqmo'

'eq means "be early (V)", so jI'eqmo' "Because I am early"

> 2 - Sum

"be nearby (V)"

> 3 - ghobtaHviS

ghob means "ethics (N)" and "do battle, wage war (V)"
Here I think <ghobtaHvIS> means "While the battle lasts"

>         bIQ'a' means ocean?

I think so.
Anyway don't trust me too much... I'm still too much of a beginner!

Qapla'
-Mago
*      Diego "Mago" de Miguel       *   e-mail: [email protected]   *
*       Architecture student        *  http://www.aq.upm.es/~a26979  *
*       yIn Dajuvchugh DIS tIlo'Qo'.  tlhInganpu' yay tIlo'.         *