tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 15 23:28:36 1997

Re: Translation of TKD

jatlh *Voragh*

> There are rumors of a German translation as well. I think Lawrence was
> trying to pin down the details with an eye toward selling it on the KLI
> Merchant Page. Has anyone actually *seen* either of these? If so, what do
> they say about Okrand's involvement in the translation (if any)?
>
> -- Voragh

I stumbled accross the German Version of TKD on the net. It looks as
if it s only the text part, no word list. I've made myself a copy and
I'm working from that. I got my word list as a printout of the strings
contained in the the Klingon translation programme. The German version
of TKD on the net containes quite a few typos and ambiguous translations
but otherwise seems to be a decent translation job. I'm working through
it at the moment and want to provide the writers with a list of errors,
eventually.

Qapla',
       SuSDuj

Back to archive top level